Perfect for adventures and days out these recycled leather convertible backpacks have been handmade in Bristol.
Whether you’re off on an adventure or rushing to a meeting, you can get the best of both worlds in one bag with this beautiful convertible backpack. Handcrafted with recycled leather, you can convert this crafty carry on into a backpack or a crossbody to suit your needs. It has handy adjustable straps, you can let this bag hang at a height that’s comfortable for you, helping avoid those awkward angles when you’re ready to hit the ground running.
*Model in photo wears the large backpack and is a size 12*
- Large - W 13in x H 14in x D 5in (33cm x 35.5cm x 12.7cm)
- Strap thickness - 25mm (2.5cm)
- Interior pocket width - 7in (18cm)
- Phone pocket width - 4in (10cm)
- Detachable and adjustable backpack and crossbody straps
- Interior zipped pocket and phone holder
- Press stud flap
I'm made out of:
- 100% cotton and recycled leather outer, polycotton interior.
What is Recycled Leather?
- Recycled leather is an environmentally friendly product made from the waste trimmings of genuine leather.
You can order this sustainable product online but if you’re looking for things to do in Bristol (UK) we have a bricks-and-mortar independent shop in Old Market, Bristol City Centre, where you can view all of our eco products in real life. We showcase modern sustainable homeware, organic skincare, unique artwork, ethically made jewellery, accessories, cactus and succulent plants. We are also home to the Priormade studio where you can custom design your own unique lamp. Click here to find out where to find us.