Cute is the only word for these miniature wooden planters. They are addictively collectable if you love minimalist design, bold colour and tiny cacti. Alternatively they make stylish pinch pots, desk tidies and herb containers.
Our Mini Geo Vessels are the perfect gift for friends, family, work colleagues and teachers. Whether it's a young child's first plant, a 5th year wedding anniversary (wood) or a leaving present; our Mini Geo Vessels are the perfect gift for all ages.
Free succulent or cactus
Gift box included
Fast and fully tracked delivery
If a colour is out of stock, click on the 'EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE' button and you'll receive an email as soon as we've restocked. We make small batches every few weeks so you won’t be waiting long.
- Our Geo Vessels are handcrafted from layers of sustainable and responsibly sourced plywood that we laminate together with water based adhesive. We ensure waste is kept at a minimum and use a natural hard wax oil to finish the shaped wood.
- Each vessel comes with a recycled stainless steel insert that sits below the plant to allow for drainage. This also enables the vessel to become a statement vase for fresh flowers in water, or dried foliage.
- The vessels are individually handmade in the Priormade studio (Bristol, UK), therefore no two will be exactly the same.
- If you would like additional plants - Click here.
- Base: 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm
We use a range of sustainable materials. Want to know more? Click here.
Information about our lighting components and Product Certification can be found here.
You can order this sustainable product online but if you’re looking for things to do in Bristol (UK) we have a bricks-and-mortar independent shop in Old Market, Bristol City Centre, where you can view all of our eco products in real life. We showcase modern sustainable homeware, organic skincare, unique artwork, ethically made jewellery, accessories, cactus and succulent plants. We are also home to the Priormade studio where you can custom design your own unique lamp. Click here to find out where to find us.