These lamps are reduced because I have either changed the oil that I use to finish them, or there is a tiny mark in the paint or cable.
My newer collection are made with a lighter wax-oil, the wood on these 'seconds' have a warmer tone as they are with organic linseed oil.
Make an impression in any room with this bold and attention seeking handmade lamp. Choose your winning combination from 17 paint colours and 16 braided cables.
We are a sucker for detail too and every little hole is filled and sanded; making this lamp so silky and smooth you might find yourself hugging it.
Each lamp is designed by you.
- Our GEO LAMPS are made using sustainable and responsibly sourced plywood. We ensure waste is kept at a minimum and finish the wood with a natural hard wax oil.
- The lamps are individually handmade in the Priormade studio, therefore no two will be exactly the same. Each lamp is hand painted and the natural grain or surface of the wood may be visible. Sanding plywood sometimes reveals the layers underneath creating a two tone effect on ether the back of the lamp or on the top.
- Our lamps are sold without the shade.
During the pandemic our production has slowed due to delays in the material supply chain and a smaller workshop team. Please allow up to 10 working days for your order to arrive.
- Base: 9 cm x 9 cm x 300 cm
- Height of base and fitting: 41cm
- Cable length to plug: 180 cm
- Shade not included
- Light Fitting is a Bayonet BC/B22. We recommend using an LED bulb to save energy.