These lamps are reduced because I have either changed the oil that I use to finish them, or there is a tiny mark in the paint or cable.
My newer collection are made with a lighter wax-oil, the wood on these 'seconds' have a warmer tone as they are with organic linseed oil.
This little lamp is so much fun and is ideal for that unique gift! Perfect in size to illuminate a corner in any room whilst also being pretty darn good looking. With the flash of colour, this lamp is both sculptural and functional. With 17 paint colours and 16 cables, this bold and eye catching desk lamp will compliment any colour scheme. We are a stickler for detail so every tiny plywood imperfection has been filled and sanded to perfection.
Each lamp is designed by you.
- Our GEO LAMPS are made using sustainable and responsibly sourced plywood. We ensure waste is kept at a minimum and finish the wood with a natural hard wax oil.
- The lamps are individually handmade in the Priormade studio, therefore no two will be exactly the same. Each lamp is hand painted and the natural grain or surface of the wood may be visible. Sanding plywood sometimes reveals the layers underneath creating a two tone effect on ether the back of the lamp or on the top.
- Bulb is included.
Please allow 10 working days for delivery within the UK
During the pandemic our production has slowed due to delays in the material supply chain and a smaller workshop team.
- Base: 9 cm x 9 cm x 9 cm
- Total height including bulb: 18 - 20 cm
- Cable length to plug: 180 cm
- Light Fitting is a Bayonet BC/B22. We recommend using an LED bulb to save energy.
We use a range of sustainable materials. Want to know more? Click here.