Stylish and functional - this eye catching serving and chopping board is your perfect kitchen companion.
Size: Length 38cm | Width 27cm | Depth 2cm
Designed and handcrafted in Norfolk, UK, the sycamore keyhole board is adept at making for an attractive display and will become your most used item of kitchenware. The ultra smooth finish of the board shows off the beautiful patternation in the grain of the natural wood.
The board is cut from an individual piece of sustainably sourced local sycamore and is finished with a food safe oil for added strength and protection.
Slow Made Goods create products that are designed for longevity if cared for properly.
Like all natural wood products, to keep your board looking vibrant we advise the following :
- During washing, do not soak the board in water as this will cause warping or cracking
- Handwash only.
- To clean your board simply wipe using water or alcohol wipes
- Always dry off, and from time to time rub the piece lightly with food safe oil for protection - we use organic flax seed oil mixed with beeswax.
- Do not store or dry your board near to a heat source as it may warp.
- If you notice small marks appear caused from water or food, don't worry, this is likely to happen with natural wood and can be sanded out.
- Strong natural dyes such a beetroot and turmeric will stain the wood if left on the surface for too long.
- To return it to it's original sheen and surface; lightly sand in circular motions with a touch of oil and small piece of 600/1000 grit wet/dry sandpaper.