By Young Mary’s - From Alexandria in Egypt to Maputo in Mozambique, our Signature Collection spans the breadth of Africa. Each fragrance in the collection is inspired by the richness and vibrancy of a bustling African site or city.
Scented Candle inspired by Alexandria, the beautiful Mediterranean port city on the coast of Egypt. Alexandria is a floral lover’s oasis. Bursting with botanical notes of rose, jasmine and lily of the valley, sweeping you away to meadows in full bloom.
Fragrance profile: Floral and bright with notes of lilac, rose and geranium.
- Our large candles are double wicked and have an average burn time of over 70 hours with proper use.
- Our standard candles have an average burn time of over 45 hours with proper use.
- Our travel candles have an average burn time of over 24 hours with proper use.
- Clear glass jar with lid or Rose gold side welded tin with lid
- Blended candle wax
- 100 cotton braided wick
- Essential and fragrance oils
- 120mm x 100mm (h x w)
- 850g (please note: not sold by weight)
- – 120mm x 80mm (h x w)
- 650g (please note: not sold by weight)
- – 45mm x 65mm (h x w)
- 200g (please note: not sold by weight)