From Alexandria in Egypt to Maputo in Mozambique, this collection spans the breadth of Africa.
Each fragrance in the collection is inspired by the richness and vibrancy of a bustling African site or city.
Scented Candle inspired by Alexandria, the beautiful Mediterranean port city on the coast of Egypt. Alexandria is a floral lover’s oasis. Bursting with botanical notes of rose, jasmine and lily of the valley, sweeping you away to meadows in full bloom.
Fragrance profile: Floral and bright with notes of lilac, rose and geranium.
- Our large candles are double wicked and have an average burn time of over 70 hours with proper use.
- Our standard candles have an average burn time of over 45 hours with proper use.
- Our travel candles have an average burn time of over 24 hours with proper use.
- Clear glass jar with lid or Rose gold side welded tin with lid
- Blended candle wax
- 100 cotton braided wick
- Essential and fragrance oils
- 120mm x 100mm (h x w)
- 850g (please note: not sold by weight)
- – 120mm x 80mm (h x w)
- 650g (please note: not sold by weight)
- – 45mm x 65mm (h x w)
- 200g (please note: not sold by weight)
You can order this sustainable product online but if you’re looking for things to do in Bristol (UK) we have a bricks-and-mortar independent shop in Old Market where you can view all of our eco products in real life. From modern sustainable homeware, organic skincare, unique artwork, ethically made jewellery, accessories, cactus and succulent plants. Click here to find out where to find us.