From Alexandria in Egypt to Maputo in Mozambique, our Signature Collection spans the breadth of Africa.
Each fragrance in the collection is inspired by the richness and vibrancy of a bustling African site or city.
Naturally scented candle inspired by Kano, the commercial centre of Northern Nigeria and capital of the Kano Emirate. Kano is a warm and woody scent reminiscent of the Nigerian city’s many tanneries and ancient dye pits.
Fragrance profile: Warm and smooth with a touch of sandalwood and cracked peppercorn, enhanced by fresh citrus top notes and exotic musks.
- Our large candles are double wicked and have an average burn time of over 70 hours with proper use.
- Our standard candles have an average burn time of over 45 hours with proper use.
- Our travel candles have an average burn time of over 24 hours with proper use.
- Clear glass jar with lid or Rose gold side welded tin with lid
- Blended candle wax
- 100 cotton braided wick
- Essential and fragrance oils
- 120mm x 100mm (h x w)
- 850g (please note: not sold by weight)
- – 120mm x 80mm (h x w)
- 650g (please note: not sold by weight)
- – 45mm x 65mm (h x w)
- 200g (please note: not sold by weight)